The Fulham FHSCP-UNV-7.8WL is an easy to install back-up power to LED luminaires. This 7.8W LED emergency driver with surge protection is part of the Fulham HotSpot Constant Power. Designed with a forward input voltage range of 20-50VDC and accept constant input current of 156-390mA to keep lights on for 90 minutes after a power outage. The surge protection ensures the driver doesn't overheat. This emergency LED driver guarantees the desired lumen output for emergency operation and returns to charge mode when power is restored.
Fulham FHSCP-UNV-7.8WL Features:
- 90 minutes minimum emergency operation
- Works ONLY with Constant Current Products
- Field-installable, constant power LED emergency driver
- Illuminated LED test switch
- 24 hours to recharge after use
- Inside or on top of luminaire mounting
Fulham FHSCP-UNV-7.8WL Applications:
- LED luminaires
- Flat panels
- For ceiling and wall applications
CAUTION: Before installing, make certain the AC power is off and the FHSCP-UNV converter connector is disconnected.