Able to withstand harsh environments, these small enclosures feature a simple, traditional non-metallic design that is suitable for a broad range of applications.
- Compression-molded fiberglass material has excellent temperature and chemical resistance qualities and exhibits outstanding physical properties
- Fiberglass material is easily punched, drilled, filed or sawed
- Seamless foam-in-place gasket assures water-tight and dusttight seal
- Threaded internal bosses provided for mounting optional panels and terminal block kits
- Polycarbonate windows are permanently bonded in place
- Screw-cover enclosures have easily removable covers attached to body with internal plated steel hinges. Cover securely fastens to the body with four captivated Type 316 stainless steel cover screws.
- Enclosures with quick-release latches have corrosion-resistant polyester hinges and polyester latches with a Type 316L stainless steel bail. Attached with Type 316 stainless steel screws. A Type 316L stainless steel padlock hasp is furnished with each enclosure.
- Sealing washers are furnished with enclosure
- Material is halogen free
Standard fiberglass material finish is light-gray inside and out. Optional steel panels are painted white. Optional stainless steel, aluminum and composite panels are unpainted.
- H2OMIT Vent Drains, Type 4X
- HOL-SEALERS Non-Metallic Hole Seals
- Panels for Junction Boxes