Drip-Shield Screw-Cover, Type 3R is used as a wiring or junction box to protect controls in outdoor applications that require protection from rain, sleet, snow or dripping water.
Hoffman A24R246NK Features:
- Top and bottom thickness gauge is the same as the body thickness gauge unless otherwise noted in table
- ANSI 61 gray polyester powder paint finish inside and out over pretreated surfaces.
- Drip shield top and seam-free sides, front, and back protect from rain, snow, or sleet
- Slip-on removable cover fastened with plated steel screws along bottom edge
- Handles on larger sizes (see table)
- Embossed mounting holes on back of enclosure
- Knockouts in bottom of 16 and 14 gauge enclosures
- Provision for padlocking
- No gasketing
- Enclosures are finished with paint over plated surfaces