The ideal 31-064 is 200-foot reel Steel Fish Tape has Tuff-Grip Pro and Leader tape end that guides the tape around. This 200-foot reel Steel Fish Tape is a fiberglass tape plus teamed up with a durable handle that can withstand rugged job site conditions. The Ideal 31-064 is a non-conductive tape, so it is always safe to work with live circuits. Accurately considered to be the toughest steel fish tape as it retains 500-lb pulling strength.
Ideal 31-064 Features:
- Material: S-class fiberglass tape
- Non-conductive fish tape designed for use around live circuits
- Length: 200 ft.
- Tensile Strength: 500 lbs.
Ideal 31-064 Applications:
- it's perfect in office retrofit environments.
- Perfect for longer conduit runs