The IDEAL 36-301 TKO™ Carbide Tipped Hole Cutter is a handy carbide tipped tool that makes 7/8-inch smooth holes in a portion of time at a portion of the cost. It has this precision ground carbide teeth that are used for fast cutting of clean, round holes. The advanced design contains the elite SmoothStart replaceable pilot drill, which leads the cutter to the surface, avoiding cutter damage and providing smoother holes. A recommendable carbide tipped tool for handy men and DIY experts.
IDEAL 36-301 Features:
- SmoothStart™ Pilot Drill prevents bit from "walking" on smooth surfaces
- Built-in over drill flange prevents penetration beyond the sheet metal
- Hole Size: 7/8"
- Product Dimension: 2 x 1 x 1 inches
IDEAL 36-301 Application:
- Designed specifically for sheet metal
- For cutting holes in stainless steel