SOLD IN MINIMUM QUANTITY OF 4
Smart Current Benefits: Reduce inventory and Gain output flexibility
Keystone’s Smart Current LED Drivers provide maximum flexibility
Simply adjust the parameters of our programmable LED driver to meet your application needs. Smart Current features a dim-to-off mode, enabling dimming to 1%, for precise tuning of output current. Our Smart Current LED drivers also feature a 12Vdc/ 200mA max auxiliary power output.
Program your LED driver quickly and easily according to your lighting needs
Programming the driver is easy with the Smart Current Cradle. The cradle connects the driver to the Smart Current PC software via USB (cable included). Start by downloading the Smart Current PC software then use the software to program the LED driver to the specifications that best suit your needs.
Keystone KTLD-85-UV-SC2600-56-VDIM-U4 Features:
- Programmable output current via Keystone’s Smart Current Cradle
- Meets FCC 15 (Class B) consumer limits
- Short Circuit overload and open load protection
- Dimmable with 0-10V dimmer (down to 1% at max. output current)
- Auxiliary power: 12Vdc; 200mA max (not included on the 12W and 20W models)
- Constant power mode for a large portion of programming range
- UL Class P
- Compatible with Keystone occupancy sensors