The Kidde i12040 21006378 is an easy to install 120VAC hardwired smoke alarm designed for use with up to 24 smoke, CO, or heat alarms. Each smoke alarm has a wire-in smoke alarm battery backup that can also be used to power the alarm when wiring isn't an option. The alarm utilizes ionization sensors that are designed to sense fire particles. Its single button design makes it simple to utilize the hush function and perform alarm tests.
Kidde 21006378 i12040 Features:
- 120VAC (80mA) with 9V Battery Back Up
- Audio alarm on 85dB at 10ft
- Quick-connect plug with 8” pigtails wiring
- Ionization sensing fire alarm systems
- Tamper resist to prevent alarm theft
Kidde 21006378 i12040 Applications: