The Leviton ODS10-IDW PIR Occupancy Sensor is a great option for adding a low profile occupancy sensor for a room or office setting. With its 180-degree field of view, you can easily manage a room of approximately 2100 square feet in size. The auto on /auto off PIR occupancy sensor is designed to separate the room into zones to track motion. It fits in standard wallbox and replaces single-pole wall switch options and can be connected with other sensors.
Leviton ODS10-IDW Features:
- Manual on/auto off selectable
- Motion: Major 60'x40'; Minor 40'x20'
- Adjustable time delay between 30 second - 30 minutes
- CEC Title 20/24 Compliant, UL listed, RoHS Compliant
- Wall plate sold separately
Leviton ODS10-IDW Applications:
- Conference rooms and Classrooms
- Small offices lighting
- Commercial areas