SOLD IN MINIMUM QUANTITY OF 6
A seamless replacement for 1’x4’, 2’x2’ and 2’x4’ fluorescent fixtures, MaxLite’s next-generation LED Flat Panels are designed to lay in drop ceilings in offices, schools, and healthcare applications. The panels produce highly efficient, uniform illumination, and offer the versatility of field-selectable color temperatures and wattages to suit various application needs. The panels are fully dimmable, and may be combined with motion sensors for further energy savings. MaxLite panels deliver all the benefits of LED technology, including a long life with high lumen maintenance, reduced energy consumption and lower maintenance costs.
Maxlite MLFP22G418CSCR 105192 Features:
- Field Wattage and CCT Selectable
- Controls Ready – can be paired with the new cMax controls nodes
- Fixtures are set to lowest wattage and 4000K as default factory setting
- 0-10V Dimmable
- Voltage: 120-277V
- L70 Lumen Maintenance ≥100,000 at 40°C (104°F)
- On EM mode, the fixture output a minimum of 700 lumens for 90 minutes, when fully charged
MaxLite’s new Controls Ready (CR) fixtures allows for quick and easy in-field installation (plug and play) of controls. Simply purchase any CR fixture and the required Controls Node and you’re all set! See the accessory table for all controls options available for this fixture.