c-Max Network lighting controls features a patent pending plug-and-play interface that allows for easy field installation of low voltage nodes and sensors to create an affordable luminaire lighting control solution. Sensors integrated with occupancy, daylight harvesting, and other control capabilities help achieve energy code compliance.
- Luminaire Level Lighting Control (LLLC) enabled with wireless bluetooth technology
- Simple “Plug-and-Play” Connection - Easy to install in the field with pre-installed USB-C receptacle in Maxlite Controls Ready luminaires.
- Easy Commissioning with c-Max App (Available in IOS and Android)
- Local Bluetooth Network with no gateway needed
- Choice of different devices based on your desired functionality: Occupancy and Daylight Harvesting on select models
- Individual Addressability and/or Grouping
- Multi-level dimming: Manual ON/OFF Automatic ON/OFF, and Automatic Partial ON/OFF control capability
- Ability to create scenes for more customized dimming scenarios
- Time clock scheduling for individual lights, groups, or scenes
- High-Trim/Tuning sets the maximum light level based on customer requirements in each space
- Includes locking screw (12mm) to resist vandalism and withstand vibration (Requires 2.5mm Allen wrench)
- Check https://www.maxlite.com/cmax for c-Max fixture compatibility
- 5 Year Warranty