Less inventory, less guessing. 1 field-adjustable lamp does the work of 9 - Selectable power and CCT provide unmatched flexibility! LED wall pack replacement lamps are the ideal way to upgrade existing HID wall packs to the latest in LED technology. Simply bypass the existing ballast by cutting the wires and connecting the 120-277V line voltage directly to the sockets. No ballast or external driver is required.
- Replace metal halide or high-pressure sodium lamps for wall packs, area lights, and canopies. Universal voltage models are ideal for commercial applications. For any retrofit application.
- Keeping it cool - LED wall pack lamps can take the heat by using active cooling technology. Their design allows air to pass through and cool things down without the use of an on-board fan that can fail prematurely.
- Power selector - Selectable wattage allows to toggle between 3 different lumen outputs. Adjusting illumination can allow for installation flexibility, and gives you the option to maximize energy savings or light output.
- Tunable white - This wall pack lamp is field adjustable, allowing you to choose from 3 color temperatures with the flick of a switch, giving you the flexibility to customize an area's appearance with a single lamp.
- Direct light where you need it - Each LED wall pack lamp has a rotatable base that allows you to direct light where you need it. These lamps also come with a support stand in the box that protects against strain on the socket.
- It can take the heat - All wall pack lamps are designed to handle the heat of closed spaces, so they can be used with confidence in both open and enclosed fixtures.
- Protected from the elements - IP64 rating for protection against dust and water ingress.