- UL Listed: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for ground mounting.
- NEMA Type: NEMA Beam Spread of 4H x 4V
- Spot Lens: Optional spot lens enables a tool-less conversion to a NEMA Type 3H x 3V. Great for accent lighting or grazing buildings for an artistic touch. Spot reflector kit available here.
- Narrow Spot Lens: Optional narrow spot lens enables a tool-less conversion to a NEMA Type 3H x 2V. Great for accent lighting or grazing buildings for an artistic touch. Narrow spot reflector kit available here.
- LEDs: Multi-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs
- Color Consistency: 4-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color
- Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in color temperature over a 5-year period
- Color Uniformity: RAB's range of Correlated Color Temperature follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2017.
- Lifespan: 100,000-Hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
- Lens: Microprismatic diffuser produces a smooth distribution and low glare
- Cold Weather Starting: Minimum starting temperature is -40°C (-40°F)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in up to 40°C (104°F)
- Thermal Management: Optimized using computational fluid dynamics software to ensure long LED and driver lifespan
- Housing: Precision die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting arm
- Gaskets: High-temperature silicone
- Finish:Formulated for high durability and long-lasting color
- Green Technology: Mercury and UV free. RoHS-compliant components.
- Driver: Class 2, 50/60 Hz, 12VAC Max, 0.5A
- Voltage: 12V AC
- Wiring: 30" SPT1 zip cord included. Transformers provided by others.
- Warranty: RAB warrants that our LED products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery to the end user, including coverage of light output, color stability, driver performance and fixture finish. RAB's warranty is subject to all terms and conditions found at rablighting.com/warranty.
- Patents: The design of the LFLED is protected by Taiwan Patent 01510966 and pending patents in US, Canada, China, and Mexico
- Buy American Act Compliance: RAB values USA manufacturing! Upon request, RAB may be able to manufacture this product to be compliant with the Buy American Act (BAA). Please contact customer service to request a quote for the product to be made BAA compliant.