The RAB Lighting LFLED5B is a compact 5 Watt LED floodlight perfectly suited for small-scale landscape lighting applications. It is 85% more energy efficient than its 35 Watt MR16 equivalent, using a specialized microprismatic lens to deliver even and consistent light. It utilizes line voltage (120V-240V). It is a UL listed product suitable for wet locations that has 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations with an up to 5-Year, no-compromise warranty. Formulated for high durability and long-lasting color, product is built with precision die-cast aluminum housing, hood and mounting arm, high-temperature silicone gaskets, microprismatic diffusion lens for smooth and even light distribution and optional spot lens that enables a tool-less conversion to a NEMA Type 3H x 3V. This is great for accent lighting or grazing buildings for an artistic touch. An environment friendly product proven to be Mercury and UV free. RoHS-compliant components.
RAB Lighting LFLED5B Features:
- 5 Watt high output, long-life LED
- Microprismatic diffusion lens for even light distribution
- 4H x 4V NEMA type with 44° Beam Angle
- Optional spot hood reflector available
- 100,000-hour life based on LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
RAB Lighting LFLED5B Applications:
- Suitable for ground mounting.
- Small-scale landscape lighting
- Suitable for wet locations