Meet the new face of wall packs - Tradition meets innovation! The W17 ultra-economy wall pack looks TOTALLY different than anything you are used to seeing on a facade. It Is sleek, super-low profile and has a modern appearance that makes traditional-looking wall packs a thing of the past.
- Upgrading to W17 is clean and simple - Wall packs often leave an unsightly wall stain behind during replacement. Replace the old wall pack with the W17 and you'll never know there was anything else there.
- Minimizes glare while maximizing visibility - The W17's unique design places the LEDs at the top of the fixture rather than the back, so that they’re pointed completely downward and not towards pedestrians’ eyes. The reflector is also angled to control the direction of light, putting it only where it needs to go while still providing a brightly glowing presence on the wall.
- Designed for easy installs - When we reimagined wall packs, it wasn’t just about looks. The W17 is also a cinch to install. The backplate has a drill template that matches most standard junction boxes, but unlike traditional wall packs, its hinged face allows for easy wiring access and requires only one single set screw.
- All the basics are covered - W17s are available in three sizes and 6 lumen packages: Small (3,000lm or 3600lm), Medium (5,500lm, 7,500lm or 9,000lm) and Large (15,000lm), replacing up to 400W MH. It’s offered in 3000K, 4000K or 5000K color temperatures and, most importantly, it’s priced to make your jaw drop!
- Optional sensing - A button photocell is available as a factory-installed option to provide additional energy savings by turning the wall packs on only when you need them.