Cut energy costs with the WattStopper - PW-311-W Passive Infrared 0-10 Volt Dimming Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor. Watt Stopper’s CI-301 Passive infrared (PIR) Ceiling Sensors automatically turn lighting on and off based on occupancy. It is characterized by high sensitivity to small and large movements, appealing aestherics, and a varity of features. RoHS-compliant. UL and cUL listed.
The PW-311 sensor if ideal for enclosed spaces with a clear line of sight of the occupant. Common applications includes small offices, small conferance rooms, and lunch/break rooms.
- Defaults to Manual-ON operation for maximum savings
- Supports Partial-ON operation for energy code compliance or incentives
- Neutral Sense connection option with break off tab to expose neutral terminals
- Color-matched lens and low profile for appealing design
- Allows fully functional multi-way control for up to 4 control locations