As a business owner, you may find yourself looking at your monthly utility expenses and wondering if there’s any way to reduce costs. You have to keep lights on, water running, and heating/cooling in your business – so what can you do?
If you haven’t upgraded your lighting, the time is now. Businesses across the country are making the switch to LED lighting, because the return on investment is incredibly attractive over the course of just a few years. In addition to lasting much longer (anywhere between three and 50 times, in fact), energy-efficient bulbs can also save you up to 80 percent on your energy bill. To get a better idea, if you run a large office, think of how much you spend on lighting, and cut that by 80 percent. Sounds good, right?
Here are a few reasons to consider switching to LED lighting for your business:
1) The cost to purchase LED bulbs has come down dramatically in the last few years, making the upfront investment much more manageable for many business owners.
2) There are tons of rebates and incentives for businesses to upgrade to energy efficient lighting, further dropping the upfront investment. Check out state, city and utility incentives in your area.
3) Once the lighting is installed, your bulbs last significantly longer. No need to continually buy more bulbs, which reduces costs and frees up the time of your maintenance staff to focus on other things.
4) Your electric bill will be dramatically reduced. This is a permanent benefit, and one that pays dividends each and every month forever.
5) LED bulbs put off virtually no heat, meaning they are safer for your business and also make cooling easier in the summer.
Thinking of getting started? Here are a few commonly used LED fixtures to start considering for your business:
MaxLite ArcMAX Lay-In LED Panel – Great overhead lighting for your office, offered in 2×2 and 2×4 panels. Rated for 50,000 hours and comes with a 5-year warranty.
MaxLite LED WallMax Wall Packs – Works perfectly to reduce shadows and create safe, brightly lit outdoor environments in parking garages, outdoor walkways, and entrances.
Recessed LED Downlights – A great energy efficient replacement for standard downlighting.
Lunera LED Light Bulbs – Lunera offers a nice selection of 4-pin plug-in LED bulbs for all types of applications.
These are just a few options to get started – if you have specific questions about what would work best at your location, just give us a call at 1-800-482-0303 to talk about your project!
Here are a few reasons to order from Energy Avenue:
We have 50,000 sqft of warehouse space with more than 100,000 products in our inventory.
Unlike many of our competitors, we specialize in commercial lighting and have 30 years of experience to back it up.
We have a low price guarantee – If you find a cheaper price, we’ll match it.
Not only do we provide the best products, but we also offer design and consultation for large commercial products. We can help you create the best possible solution for both efficiency and atmosphere in your business!