MORE POWER FOR YOUR BIGGEST PULLS
iTOOLco’s 20,000 LB. rated hydraulic MVP20K is sure to meet any challenge. The fully self-contained unit attaches to any high flow skid steer, providing long awaited jobsite mobility.
iTOOLco's industry leading dual capstan design and overall jobsite versatility afford operators many different setup configurations. Hydraulic booms ensure an easy set up and placement, increasing pulling efficiency. The MVP20K features an adjustable output torque limit dial, allowing the user to set load limits prior to the pull. Ensuring the puller never exceeds the preset limit by shutting the capstans off when the max load is reached. With staggering pulling speeds reaching up to 65′ per minute under load, the MVP20K is the most advanced pulling system on the market today. An easy to read force gauge and optional running line tensioner make quick work of monitoring and recording pulling tensions.
- 20,000 LB Pulling Capacity - Capable of Pulling up to 65' Per Minute.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ANY HIGH FLOW SKID STEER -Ultimate hydraulic control (High Flow Aux)
- DUAL CAPSTAN DESIGN
- 20,000 LB PULLING CAPACITY Pulls up to 65ʼ per minute (at loads under 10,000 lbs.)
- HYDRAULIC BOOMS FOR EASY PLACEMENT - Controlled from cab of skidsteer
- OUTPUT TORQUE LIMIT DIAL - Lets user set maximum pulling force
- X-BASE AND T-BASE - Equipped with picking points to attach bull wheels or pulling sheaves making any angle acheivable, perfect for inside of vaults.
- 24" DIAMETER ROLLER
- ANCHOR POINTS
NOTE: This unit is shipped folded with the extensions in a collapsed position (fits the in bed of pickup truck). It is vital you and your team review the instructional material provided with the unit. There is both a PDF user guide and a video walkthrough on proper setup of the product. We highly recommend you and your team review the material before using the MVP20K.