Lug heavy wood or steel spools easily with the iTool ROJ3072.2 Roll Jack. Ordered completely assembled, the roll jack contains a handle that doubles as a second spool, which is made for ground wire, and wheels with brakes. The main reel holds between 3,000 and 6,500 pounds of wire between 30-72 inches in diameter.
iTool ROJ3072.2 Features:
- Sized to Fit - Adjusts to only 8" wider than your spool
- Built-in wrench raises and lowers the jack
- Axle-less on spools under 3000 lb.
- High-chromium content axle provided for spools over 3000 lb.
- Handle carries ground wire when needed
- Arbors slide in and out to engage spool
- Fits steel reels with 1-5/8" or 2" arbor holes
- Extending outrigger brakes and forklift pockets
- Telescoping footprint
- Outside Width Collapsed: 30.5" W
- Outside Width Extended: 48" W
- Accepts Spool Widths from 16" - 40" W
iTool ROJ3072.2 Applications:
- Construction use
- Commercial use
- Industrial use